Conservation Reserve Program (CRP)
- Conservation Reserve Program (CRP)
- Conservation Stewardship Program (CSP)
- Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP)
- Reporting Water Pollution
- Agriculture Conservation Easements Programs (ACEP)
- Contact NRCS
USDA Farm Service Agency’s (FSA) Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) is a voluntary program available to agricultural producers to help them use environmentally sensitive land for conservation benefits. Producers enrolled in CRP plant long-term, resource-conserving covers to improve the quality of water, control soil erosion, and develop wildlife habitat. In return, FSA provides participants with rental payments and cost-share assistance. Contract duration is between 10 and 15 years.
For more information, download the Conservation Reserve Program Factsheet.
Contact your local FSA Office for questions: http://offices.sc.egov.usda.gov/locator/app?state=us&agency=fsa