Central Ohio Stormwater and Erosion Control Expo
- Central Ohio Stormwater and Erosion Control Expo
- Trainings for Staff and Contractors
- Webcast Offerings: 2016
- Green Infrastructure in Central Ohio
- Reporting Water Pollution
- Contact Us Regarding Developing Lands
The Central Ohio Stormwater and Erosion Control Expo is hosted by the soil and water conservation districts of Franklin, Union and Fairfield Counties, along with the Mid Ohio Regional Planning Commission and the Ohio Department of Transportation. The Expo provides updates on using new green infrastructure technologies, new regulations, real world experiences from around the region and best management practices being introduced for improved water quality.
The Expo was developed to interest engineers, designers, developers, government agencies, consultants, municipal planners and storm water managers. The programs are designed for those who want to know more about incorporating green infrastructure concepts into their upcoming projects or retrofitting existing ones for improved performance. Learn how to overcome hurdles and prepare for the future with technical information, case studies and real-world examples.
This all-day event, held in late winter, attracts over 150 attendees annually and offers opportunities for exhibitors and sponsors. A Certificate of Attendance is available for attendees.
Thanks for Joining us for the 14th Annual Central Ohio Stormwater & Erosion Control Expo!!
Let us know how we did! Survey open through March 25th https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SWEXPO2016
- Program Guide
- Presentations (pdf versions)
- Monitoring Green Infrastructure Stormwater Control Measures (Rob Darner, USGS)
- Blueprint Green Infrastructure in Clintonville (Susan Ashbrook, City of Columbus)
- Funding Options for Implementation (Steve Malone, Ohio EPA DEFA)
- Optimizing Stormwater Controls to Protect Streams from in-channel Erosion (Dr. Bob Hawley, Sustainable Streams, LLC)
- Overcoming Tree Canopy Challenges in the Public Domain (Ron Lucas, City of Athens)
- Complete Recording is accessible on ODOT’s website (Microsoft Silverlight needed to view)
- Finn All Seasons
- Kurtz Bros., Central Ohio, LLC.
- Meredith Brothers, Inc.
- ms consultants, inc.
- Norwalk Concrete Industries
- Ohio LTAP
- ODNR Division of Watercraft
- Site Supply
- Webtech Wireless
Past Two Expos: