Central Ohio Stormwater and Erosion Control Expo
- Central Ohio Stormwater and Erosion Control Expo
- Good Housekeeping & Pollution Prevention Workshop
- Webcast Offerings: 2015
- Green Infrastructure in Central Ohio
- Reporting Water Pollution
- Contact Us Regarding Developing Lands
The Central Ohio Stormwater and Erosion Control Expo is hosted by the soil and water conservation districts of Franklin, Union and Fairfield Counties, along with the Mid Ohio Regional Planning Commission and the Ohio Department of Transportation. The Expo provides updates on using new green infrastructure technologies, new regulations, real world experiences from around the region and best management practices being introduced for improved water quality.
The Expo was developed to interest engineers, designers, developers, government agencies, consultants, municipal planners and storm water managers. The programs are designed for those who want to know more about incorporating green infrastructure concepts into their upcoming projects or retrofitting existing ones for improved performance. Learn how to overcome hurdles and prepare for the future with technical information, case studies and real-world examples.
This all-day event, held in late winter, attracts over 175 attendees annually and offers opportunities for exhibitors and sponsors. A Certificate of Attendance is available for attendees.
The 14th Annual Central Ohio Stormwater & Erosion Control Expo will be Friday, February 26th 2016!
- Now accepting registrations for exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities >>> Click here for more details
- Now accepting registrations for general admission >>> Click here for more details
Past Expo Presentations: